A mini-give-away item at a great price!
Price includes custom design, printing & free shipping to U.S. addresses!
Video: Shows size, finishes and paper stock options, design ideas, suggestions for use.
About trading cards:
A delightful collectible item for your fans! These little gems introduce your book's characters to your readers in a fun, low-cost-per-item way. Bring them to conferences, drop off at bookstores, use as a free give-away item on your website to build out your fan mailing list!
For everyone else: Like a mini-version of our bookmarks, trading cards are also a great give-away item for other events. Some examples:
- Businesses/Clubs/Churches: hours of operation, upcoming meeting times
- Events: Theaters, Family Fun Day, Community (e.g. Fire Department Open House, with a “safety checklist” on the back).
- Informational/protective: Librarians (“How to select a book that’s right for you”); Teachers: Classroom “motto”; math facts, etc.
- Assemblies: an inexpensive give-away for students/community
- Fund raiser “Thank you item” (a nice quote or something useful: a recipe, a meat-temperature cooking chart, etc).
Trading card details
- Size of card is 2.5” x 3.5”
- Full color, both sides
- Printed on 14pt cover stock or 16 cover stock (your choice).
- Coating: Available with full UV gloss coating (e.g. a nice, sturdy card with a beautiful, durable shine), matte both sides (16 point stock only), or half/half. A matte finish will make the card easier to sign, although you can sign glossy finished cards with a permanent-type marker. All finishes are the same price.
- Design work and stock images included in price. (we will contact you after ordering)
Promotional ideas for authors:
Uses for trading cards:
- Fan give-away item
- put out on signing tables
- offer on your website as a fan give-away item.
- Bookstores & libraries (drop off a stack)
- Workshops & school presentations
- Advance promotion (series books)
- Backlist (put new life into sales of your prior titles!)
If you have space/time, sign your bookmark with a Sharpie-type pen to add treasure value. Metallic-ink Sharpies (or Rose Art) pens work great on dark surfaces.
If offering by mail: Asking for an SASE helps defray costs and is a great way to build out your mailing list. Trading cards will fit in a standard #6 envelope ( 3 5/8” x 6 ½”). A first class stamp will be enough to ship your bookmark and add a personal note (to U.S. addresses).
Information on turnaround time.
Need print-ready or design files in addition to the printed product? Availability, options, and pricing.