Poster (Design Only)
About Poster Designs:
Here's how it works: You pick the vendor; I'll create a design that meets their specifications. Design fees are based on finished surface area (this is where that 4th grade math comes in handy!). Length x Width (in feet) = Surface area.
What you need to know:
- Since most posters are one-sided, these design fees cover one side only.
- If you have a double-sided poster, it's okay to print the same design on both sides (no extra charge, of course).
- If you want a different design on the flip side (not very common), then you will need to order two designs.
- Design work, ready for upload (created to meet your selected vendor's specifications--color requirements, resolution, etc)
- A design you love!
Existing clients--need a poster revised?
Modifications/Revisions (to existing design only): If I've created a poster design for you and you need it updated, special reduced pricing is available for minor modifications. These include:
- Resizing--e.g. if you change vendors.
- Small edits: replace existing book covers, update website information.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a quote based on your specific needs.
What happens after I place my order?
Information on turnaround time.