Bitty Booklet (a Ninth Moon exclusive!)
Get your amazing, you-had-me-from-hello first pages out there for readers and booksellers to read . . . at a fraction of the cost of stapled booklets. The Bitty Booklet. A Ninth Moon exclusive.
Price includes custom design, printing & free shipping to U.S. addresses!
Video: Shows actual sizes, how it works (how it's folded), how much will fit on one, design ideas.
About bitty booklets:
If you’ve ever ventured into Stapled Booklet turf, you know they are insanely expensive. For price comparison, printing and design costs for a booklet with TWO inside pages (would look pretty pathetic, but would hold approx. the same material) –would be $250-$300 more. While this might be okay for shipping to booksellers/librarians, it’s awfully expensive to hand out to individual readers.
So, while my Ninth Moon Bitty Booklet might not be quite as snazzy—you do have to give up the staples—you'll have a nice give away item that puts your gripping excerpt into the hands of the readers who will buy your book . . . for a fraction of the cost.
- are printed on 100lb gloss book paper with aqueous coating; (a nice, sturdy stock—like those pamphlets in your doctor’s office)
- comes pre-folded. (Finished folded dimension is 2.5" x 4").
- contain 8 panels (4 each side). Open size is 4" x 10"
- 2-sided, full color
- flexible design! I can put whatever you like on any panel!
- Price includes custom design, printing, free shipping to Continental U.S. Address.
- Fan give-away item
- put out on signing tables
- offer on your website as a fan give-away item. (If you want to leave a place to sign, just let me know when we get started on the design).
- Sneak peek of your upcoming titles!
- Street teams/street fairs/parades
- Halloween/Easter or other holiday goody (bundle with a chocolate or treat?)
- Bookstores (drop off a stack)
- Booksellers & librarians, to encourage them to stock your title (a much lower-cost sample of your book vs. sending out full advance reading copies (ARCs).
- Workshops & school presentations
- Drop of at places where you might find your target audience with time on their hands (hair salons & barber shops, doctors offices, dentist offices, train stations).
- Use to advertise an upcoming series.
- Backlist (put new life into sales of your prior titles!)
- Promote with a friend—each take a side. A great way to get a reader to try out a new author.
- Also a great brochure for other businesses!! (Bed & Breakfast, Vacation Rentals, Menus, Salon offerings, etc.)
If offering by mail: Asking for an SASE helps defray costs and is a great way to build out your mailing list. All bitty booklets will fit into a standard #6 envelope (3 5/8” x 6 ½” ). A first class stamp will be enough to ship your bitty booklet and add a personal note (to U.S. addresses).
What happens after I place my order?
Information on turnaround time.
Need print-ready or design files in addition to the printed product? Availability, options, and pricing.
Ordering the same product (no design change?). Enter discount code BBREORDER25 at checkout to get 25% discount off your reprinted product!