Bookmark (Design Only)
About Bookmark Designs:
Here's how it works: You pick the vendor; I'll create a design that meets their specifications.
Why you might want to use this option:
- This option is often a good choice for overseas clients where shipping from a U.S. print vendor is often time and cost prohibitive;
- If I don't offer the size/options you want for your bookmark; or
- If you have a print shop (or your publisher has an internal print shop) that you'd like to use instead.
- Design work, in high-resolution format, ready for upload (created to meet your selected vendor's specifications--color requirements, resolution, etc).
- A design you love!
What's not included:
- Placing order with the vendor. With a design-only option, you are responsible for placing the order directly with your chosen vendor, choosing print options (paper/finish), validating their proof. (I will help if there is a problem with the actual design file, of course. I won't leave you hanging trying discuss pixels and bleed marks--pinky promise!).
- Photoshop & design files. Due to licensing, copyright & legal restrictions on fonts and images used in my creations, I am not permitted to send unflattened Photoshop/InDesign files to clients. If you desperately need to have access to source files, let me know and I can get you pricing options. Usually this involves the client purchasing the stock images and any fonts they don't already own. Price will vary by project, but a ballpark figure is around $100-$250 for the license purchases.
- Special design services: Pricing is for standard bookmark design. If your design needs special services (e.g. spot UV prep, die cutting prep), there will be an additional fee. This is usually about $30 per service. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional pricing information.
Existing clients--need an existing bookmark revised?
Modifications/Revisions (to existing design only): If I've created a bookmark design for you and you need it updated, special reduced pricing is available for minor modifications. These include:
- Resizing--e.g. if you change vendors.
- Small edits: replace existing book covers, update website information.